FitTogether's Terms and Conditions
1. The Participant hereby agrees that FitTogether may collect, use, disclose, and process his/her personal data which he/she has provided or may in time provide to FitTogether, or which is already possessed by FitTogether, for any or all of the following purposes:
a. conducting research and development activities in relation to any or all of FitTogether's products or services; and
b. supporting the research and development activities of FitTogether.
c. contact the Participants for booking classes and using information for administration purposes
2. If the Participant has provided FitTogether with Personal Data of any third parties (eg. family members or friends), the Participant warrants that the third parties have consented to the collection, use or disclosure of his/her Personal Data for FitTogether's purposes.
3. The Participant agrees that his/her personal data may be disclosed by FitTogether for any or all of the Purposes which may be situated outside of Singapore if FitTogether deems it suitable.
4. FitTogether may contact the Participant for the above Purposes via phone calls, SMS messages, data messages, emails, fax or post regardless of any current or future registration with the Do-Not-Call Registry. The Participant consents that SportSG and partnering instructors may contact the Participant for promotional and marketing purposes, and the Participant's details may be submitted to SportSG and partnering instructors.
5. FitTogether agrees to abide by all rules and regulations in his/her participation in FitTogether's products and services and declare all given particulars to be true to the best of his/her knowledge.
6. The Participant is aware and gives his/her consent to any and all risks involved in the lessons, events, activities, services provided and/or organised by FitTogether which he/she may participate in and thereby indemnifies FitTogether and all its related entities from all related claims and shall not claim against FitTogether for any death, injury, loss and/or damage which the Participant may suffer in respect of (whether caused by negligence or otherwise).
7. The Participant warrants and represents that the Participant are physically and mentally able to participate and have no physical and/or medical condition that would endanger his/her life and/or make his/her participation safe or dangerous to myself or others. If the Participant is in doubt, the Participant will consult his/her doctor before participating.
8. FitTogether serves as a platform to connect Participants, and will not be liable for any payment problems/issues that arise between Participants